- To unite in fellowship all evangelical Anglicans in the Diocese of Exeter
- To foster and express their distinctive contribution to the life of the Church, especially within the Diocese of Exeter
Basis of Faith
- The Basis of Faith shall be that of the Church of England Evangelical Council (CEEC), including the two additional declarations from the CEEC Constitution.
- Membership is open to all who belong to a church within the Diocese of Exeter, who support the aims of the Fellowship and assent to its Basis of Faith
- The Committee shall consist of a Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer and up to four others, making a maximum of eight, with at least one clergy person and one lay person
- All members of the Committee shall be members of the Fellowship committed to its Aims and Basis of Faith
- Committee members and officers shall be elected at the Annual Meeting and serve for up to three years.
- One third of the Members of the Committee shall stand down at the Annual Meeting. Members standing down are eligible for re-election
- The Committee shall have power to co-opt other members according to specific need
- The Committee shall determine the amount of the membership subscription
- The Committee shall be responsible for arranging the meetings and events of the Fellowship
- For the necessary work of the Committee three members will be required to attend
- At least fourteen days’ notice of the Annual General Meeting or of an Extraordinary General Meeting shall be given to members. Such notice shall include the agenda and any resolutions to be proposed.
- The Committee shall be elected at the Annual Meeting using the Alternative Vote system
- Members wishing to stand for a place on the committee shall submit, before the start of the meeting, a nomination form containing the details of a Proposer and Seconder, both of whom shall be existing members.
- The Treasurer shall present to the Annual Meeting a statement of account of the Fellowship for the previous year
- Following its adoption, the Constitution shall only be amended by a two-thirds majority of the members present and voting at an Annual Meeting
Constitution pdf – click to download